Friday, June 1, 2007

Melissa's pictures

Hello ladies,

Although I still want to post a few specific pictures, I wanted to also send a link so you could view all of my photos if you would like. You should be able to just click on the following link and then click on the "slideshow" box and view. I don't think you need to set up an account unless you want to purchase some of the photos.

http://www.kodakgallery.com/I.jsp?c=5dktifr.c35q8ho7&x=0&y=8bj514

I hope everyone is doing well and Erica is having a fabulous time in Hawaii. I still miss Yosemite, but think I have finally gotten back to normal. I was sleepy and crabby for about a week.

Erin, I still want a copy of the close up bear pictures you had.

I love you all so much,
Meliss

1 comment:

The Girls Blog said...

Yes Erin! Log on here and post your bear pics. They were the best. if you don't have time, then have your computer savvy hubby do it. -Kelly